What is RADA Inspire?
RADA Inspire is a campaign that was launched to encourage the citizens of South Africa to inspire both themselves and others through a rigorous campaign over ten consecutive months. The campaign revolves around improving our communities and the way in which we interact with one another. The initiative will introduce a new theme every month, addressing major issues we face on a regular basis.
What is the Aim of RADA Inspire?
RADA Inspire aims to create a whole new level of awareness and on-the-ground engagement. At the heart of it RADA Inspire is about marrying action with awareness, moving inch by inch and making a difference in people’s lives one day at a time. It is based on the premise that one person can make a difference and that when you change yourself your energy resonates, creating a ripple effect of positive change.
How can you get involved?
You don’t have to be exceptional. You don’t have to exert yourself beyond your means. In the end, all it takes is to do one small thing differently, empowering others with the belief that they may do the same. Consult our RADA Inspire campaign page each month to keep informed about each theme and find suggestions on how you can also make a difference.
RADA Inspire Final Campaign Mixed:
Listen to what the RADA Inspire Artists have to say:
A Change in Perspective:
- April 2020: Treat others the way you want to be treated
- March 2020: Taxi and road rage awareness month
- November 2019: Caring for those in need
- March 2018: Keep Calm and Taxi On…
- April 2018: Service Industry Worker Awareness month
- May 2018: Bullying Awareness month
- June 2018: Keep Calm and Celebrate Family!
- July 2018: Keep Calm and Break Bread!
- August 2018: Stand up For Women’s Rights!
- September 2018: Be Calm Keep it Local!
- October 2018: Be Wise, be Responsible, Avoid Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- November 2018: Create Hope – Care for Those in Need
- March 2019: Keep Calm and Taxi On…
- April 2019: Treat Others the way you Want to be Treated…
- May 2019: Anti Bullying Month
- June 2019: Family Month
- July 2019: Comfort Month
- August 2019: RADA Inspire celebrates women in our communities
- September 2019: RADA Inspire celebrates Heritage month
- October 2019: Deny it before you try it